Nowadays, managers should handle multiple tasks and projects at the same time. Since there are lots of details to consider, managing is not an easy task. Therefore, whether you work for a large company or a small business, you need to use some project management tools. Project management tools are key to running an effective group project. Managers use these tools to improve team productivity and to successfully complete different phases of their projects. In this article, we’ll walk you through some of the main advantages of project management tools. So, let’s dive right in.
6 Advantages of Project Management Tools
Clearly, achieving project goals is not easy. That’s where, project management tools come in. They help you save a lot of time and money. Here, we’ll mention a few benefits of project management tools.
1. Project Management Tools Increase Team Collaboration
As your team gets bigger, you’ll have to face new challenges. In this case, managers need to keep their team united. To achieve internal collaboration, you’ll need to use project management software. In other words, project management tools enable employees to collaborate on various projects. These tools can even connect teams from different departments to handle their responsibilities, attend meetings and stay up-to-date.
2. Boost Communication
In addition to higher team collaboration, project management tools are designed to enable transparency and communication. They provide both internal connection for the team and external connection for clients, stakeholders and vendors. They also enable companies to connect with clients. This way, clients are able to leave feedback, make changes and track project progress. For instance, ProofHub allows clients to participate in discussion with team members.
3. Enable Remote Working
As you know, remote working is getting more and more popular. But sometimes employees feel detached and isolated. Project management software helps employees collaborate and connect with their teammates. Also, it can be quite hard to manage remote workers. But thanks to project management tools, monitoring employees has become so much easier.
4. Effective Budget Management
Effective budget management is another benefit of using project management software. Project management tools provide budget monitoring. They also enable managers to control how financial resources are being used. So, managers don’t need to track business expenses manually. Generally, these tools are quite useful for those who have to keep an eye on their expenses.
5. Increase Productivity
Imagine that you have chosen top employees for your team. To get the most out of your employees, you need to consider using project management software. Besides, project management tools offer multiple features such as time tracking, project planning, file organization, etc. These features greatly increase the productivity of your organization.
6. Improve Customer Satisfaction
As you know, project management tools help get your project done on time. They also enable you to meet your customer requirements. That’s why, these tools improve customer satisfaction. Besides, all the aforementioned benefits can increase your customer reach.
4 Best Project Management Tools of 2021
Now that you’re familiar with the advantages of project management tools, it’s time to explain some major options of 2021. These tools are so practical for those managers who want to maximize their productivity.
- Asana: Asana is one of the best project management tools that generally focuses on collaboration. This software allows you to invite ultimate users, build your custom roles and create task lists. Asana also enables team members and managers to leave feedback or write comments on tasks. That’s why, it simplifies communication more than ever. Asana is a great project management tool for simple projects.
- Kissflow Project: Kissflow Project is one of the most popular project management solutions. This cloud-based software allows you to set due date reminder, manage tasks, share files, etc. It’s quite suitable for both junior and senior project managers. That’s why, Kissflow Project is an excellent choice for any kind of organization.
- Trello: Trello is another project management solution which is beginner-friendly and collaborative, just like Kissflow Project. It’s extremely useful for individuals and small organizations that plan or track few projects at the same time. Trello enables team members to upload and share files, create tasks and subtasks, drag and drop tasks around dashboard, etc.
- Wrike: Wrike is an advanced project management app which simplifies collaboration among team members. It helps managers monitor productivity, schedule deadlines and effectively communicate with clients. Wrike also provides additional features such as time tracking, quick file sharing, Gantt charts and budget management. Around 2.3 million users and many organizations across the world rely on Wrike to manage their projects.