Hybrid App Development
The mobile application development is continuously evolving thanks to the advent of technological advancements. Both Google Play and Apple’s App Store are overcrowded by millions of apps across different genres.
Marketing leaders often emphasize going hybrid because it requires a single version of an app that functions across multiple devices and platforms. This is the best way to engage the majority of target customers. It is a cost-effective, custom mobile app solution that can save time and resources.
Using a hybrid app development to achieve the following advantages:
- Be highly productive
- Develop for iOS and Android from a single codebase
- Do more with less code, even on an only OS, with a modern, expressive language and a declarative approach
- Prototype and iterate easily
- Experiment by changing system and reloading as your app runs (with hot reload)
- Fix crashes and continue debugging from where the app left off
- Create beautiful, highly-customized user experiences
- Benefit from a rich set of Material Design and Cupertino (iOS-flavor) widgets built using Flutter’s framework
- Realize custom, beautiful, brand-driven designs, without the limitations of OEM widget sets
As Flutter itself says about its technology, it has unique features:
Paint your app to life in milliseconds with Stateful Hot Reload. Use a rich set of fully-customizable widgets to build native interfaces in minutes.
Expressive and Flexible UI
Quickly ship features with a focus on native end-user experiences. The layered architecture allows for full customization, which results in incredibly fast rendering and expressive and flexible designs.
Flutter’s widgets incorporate all critical platform differences such as scrolling, navigation, icons, and fonts to provide full native performance on both iOS and Android.