AR allows us to visualize our physical, real-world environment mixed with computer-generated sensory inputs such as 3D objects, holograms, data visualizations, videos, or GPS data by using some technologies such as Unity game engine. It makes a good sense for customers to see virtual entities embedded by the real world and encourage them to choose you to be corporate with.
AR technology has already gained its popularity, so more and more users have been enjoying it. Many companies have already embraced this cutting-edge technology for their ads. AR is providing new ways to deliver digital 3D models and data. And propose a specific use of computer-based 3D modeling for the design development process.
AR appeals to the playful side of people’s natures and offers an intrinsic delight. It will also have a strong impact on society. The marketing and advertisement fields will explode with AR devices. AR increase sales by correctly representing objects with enriched data. It is applicable to different scopes of education, medicine, landscaping, entertainment, etc. In education, using AR helps to faster learning and motivating students, etc. One major field in which augmented reality will have a huge impact in the medical field. It is already being used for practical purposes, and the technology will play an important role in the future of medicine.
Scopes of augmented reality
- Kids Story Books
- Health Care
- Remote Assistance
- Quality Assurance
- Bringing floor maps idea to life
Benefits of AR
- visualize your data – even real-time if your data-collection allows it
- Present and understand complex products or processes
- Provide step-by-step guides for training and educating
- Create stunning and exciting applications for marketing and sales
- Create multi-user solutions where multiple users can see and interact with the same virtual 3D objects